Hello my lovelies! I hope you’re all doing well.
So today is my 19th birthday! Woah, I feel so old. I mean, like where did the year go! It feels like just recently that I graduated high school, and now I’m about to finish my first year of college. Like whattt?!
And so I decided to spoil myself so I finally bought a Kindle since I really wanted one to take books on the go and I love it already! I also wanted to do a 19th random facts on my 19th so you could all know a little bit about me. 🙂
And here we go…
1) I wish Magnus from TMI could throw me a birthday party. He’s definitely an unpredictable one and always down for some fun! And glitter, lots of glitter…
2) I’m scared of horror movies. I only watched one and that was only because I was forced to. I was on a charter bus (the really nice bus with TVs and comfortable seats) coming back from a field trip when the bus driver decided to open a scary movie. Keep in mind that its pitch black outside with huge windows looking into the dark. I was just going to go to sleep when my FRIEND MADE ME SIT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. You could say I didn’t sleep well that night lol.
3) I don’t like taking medicine. Especially liquid medicine, yuck! And that’s pretty funny since my career of choice is in medicine: aspiring Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
4) Even though I have no physical attributes to Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, I want to play her in a part or play or something. A girl can dream! She’s my favorite Disney Princess if you couldn’t tell. :p
5) I’ve always wanted to go to a real, over the top masquerade party. Complete with the fancy masks and whatnot. I don’t know why, but I’m imagining it like Phantom of the Opera meets Step Up All In.
6) I think I’m pretty funny, emphasis on think. But I have to be comfortable around you before you get to experience the comedic in me. 🙂
7) I don’t know how to swim. Gosh, this is so sad especially since I live in Florida…where I’m surrounded by a lot of beaches. I mean, I have taken swimming classes before but I don’t think they were all that helpful. I still go to the pool and stuff, but I just kinda waddle around LOL.
8) My favorite season is Spring. Flowers start to bloom and the breeze feels nice…minus the pollen that causes allergies.
9) I want to dance the Stay With Me dance from Reign on my wedding. This was such a beautiful moment. Like I’m speechless. ❤
10) I’ve always wanted a tree house ever since reading the Magic Tree House books. This series was my entire childhood.
11) My favorite form of exercise is running, especially when there’s someone else there to motivate me.
12) English is not my first language. I was born in Ethiopia where the main language is Amharic. My go-to response when I incorrectly say something is “English is not my first language.” 😀
13) I’m such a hopeless romantic. And reading all these cutesy books only adds to that lol.
14) I’ve never seen snow. One day, I shall make this a reality!
15) I still sing even though I know I don’t have a good voice…don’t worry, not in public. Only at home to annoy my family.
16) I’m currently working as a hostess in a restaurant at a hotel. It is my second job and it’s very lovely.
17) Superman over Batman any day. *drops mike*
18) I used to know how to play the guitar. Then life got in the way and I haven’t played in literally forever. 😦 I honestly don’t even know if I remember.
19) I love flowers in general. I don’t really have a favorite but I feel sunflowers resembles my personality the best.
And that’s a wrap! Thanks for sticking with me guys. Love you all! 😀