Thank you to Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm for tagging me! Do make sure to check out her beautiful blog. 😀
Now on to the questions!
“It’s pronounced like Cady” – Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
- Fayre from ACOTAR! I kept pronouncing it like Faerie. I didn’t realize it was supposed to be pronounced like FAY-RAH until I found the pronunciation guide in the back.
“She doesn’t even go here!” – Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
- Laia and Elias from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir in the Lux series by J. Lynn. It would be SUPER COOL to see how they interact with the alien powerhouse that is Daemon and Katy.
“On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you deja-vu of another book whilst reading it?
- OMG, I was going to mention this in my upcoming review of A Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. It reminded me of The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson with the whole “I’m falling for my captor” theme along with the similar characteristics of the MCs.
“You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
- I guess The Duff by Kody Keplinger. I don’t know what the author was trying to do but girl power was not among them. The MC was so pessimistic yet so controlling when it came to the relationships in her life. It was a no for me…
“You go Glen Coco!” – Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
- Miko Jin from Smart Girl by Rachel Hollis. I loved this book and Miko was such an awesome character! The theme revolved around “finding oneself and loving yourself first” and I was cheering on when it was finally portrayed out. You can check out my review here!
“Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
- Umm, I would like to say no less then 30 minutes.
“It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” – Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
- Seth from the Covenant series by J.Lynn. I have ALWAYS adored him, even through his bad boy phase. *insert heart eyes.* AND I AM NOW JUST FINDING OUT HE HAS HIS OWN SPIN-OFF SERIES!!! AHH, WHERE HAVE I BEEN?? I remember ranting about him needing his happy ending and I feel like my wish came true!
“I can’t help it that I’m popular.” – Which over hyped book were you cautious about reading?
- The Throne of Glass series by SJM. I have heard equally good and bad reviews about this series.
“She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” – We all love Regina George. Name a villain you just love to hate.
- The only fictional character I can think of is Trey from Confess by Colleen Hoover. I couldn’t stand him!
“I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” – Your favourite fictional parents.
- Charlie and Donna Barton from The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury. Given, they didn’t have children but I liked to think of them as Molly and Ryan’s second parents.
“That is so Fetch!” – Which book or series would you love to catch on?
- OMG, I have a huge list. My top two series I want to start ASAP is the Gracling Realm by Kristen Cashore and Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee.
“How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
- Witty! I love wit and humor in characters. That’s the best type of character to read.
“I just have a lot of feelings.” – What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
- I stop reading it for a second and go rant to my brother at the injustice or the flawlessness of it. Then, I feel better and start reading again lol.
“Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” “Your Mom’s chest hair!” – Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
- ASHER FROM THE FIXER BY J. LYNN BARNES. Guys, he was such an amusing and witty character with THE MOST comical comebacks. And he accomplished that in such a smooth way.
“Boo, you whore.” – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.
- America Singer from The Selection series by Kiera Cass. There were certain moments that really annoyed me pertaining her…one being she picked the prince instead of her first love.
Isabella @Gryffindor Books
Kathrine @Mapping Souls With Words
Kelly @Stellar Scrutiny
Michelle @Mishi Reads
Happy reading! 😀