I am finally back to the blogging world after a short hiatus. Finals week was so stressful and it took up most of my time but I am finally finished! And I aced all of them so thank you God! 😀
Thank you to Melanie over at Melanie Noell Bernard for nominating me for this pretty cool award. Be sure to check out her awesome blog. 🙂
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about you.
- Answer the questions set up for you.
- Nominate 11 people and make questions for them.
- I have a huge family and I don’t know all of them lol.
- I love little kids with all my heart!
- Because of fact 2, I want to be a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I love food, mostly chocolate, but I love food in general.
- I’m really good at hula-hooping.
- I don’t like soda that much.
- I’ve lived in the States for 13 years.
- When I decide to exercise, I like to run. Outside, not on the treadmill.
- Princess Jasmine is my favorite Disney Princess.
- I’m an emotional person, in the best possible way lol.
1) Would you rather be the absolute best at one thing or be pretty good at a bunch of different things?
I would rather be the absolute best at one thing for sure! Hopefully that thing is something I’m passionate about but yea.
2) Is there any movie that you enjoyed more than the book? If so, what movie?
Uhhh, none that I can think of! I love the books more.
3) Has a movie ever inspired you to read the book?
Yes, The Mortal Instruments Movie! I saw the movie before reading the book and my friend was so mad at how the movie didn’t live up to the book. So that made me want to read the book and it was a great decision!
4) What are you most looking forward to that has nothing to do with books?
Oooh, I’m waiting for the day I get my braces off. In exactly 12 days, these train tracks are coming off! FINALLY.
5) Coffee or tea? Or juice? Or water? Or milk? Or pop?
I love my tea. But coffee has been my bff since I enter college so I guess they’re tied at this point.
6) What is one quirk that you have?
I have many little quirks but at this moment, I can’t think of anything…I don’t know if this counts but I am obsessed with anything peanut butter.
7) If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Um, I think it would have to be shape-shifting. Ever since I watched X-Men, I always thought that Mystique was pretty cool. Given, I want my original self to look like me, but with the ability to change form. Why? Because I could get away with so many things, *insert evil laugh*. Jk, I only use my powers for good!
8) What’s your comfort food that you go to when you need a pick-me-up?
Redirecting this answer to fact #5. Lol, chocolate for sure. It’s the perfect pick me up. I love all types of chocolate but I specifically don’t like mint chocolate (except mint chocolate chip ice cream, yum) and those variety chocolate boxes with orange or strawberry cream. Other than that, I don’t discriminate against my chocolate.
9) Have you ever binge-watched a TV show? If so, which one?
Um, not really. I usually watch my shows when they come on or DVR them. I also don’t have Netflix so that might be a reason I don’t do this either.
10) Where do you most want to travel in the world?
Omg, I change my mind all the time on this. First it was Australia, then Spain. Currently, I really want to go to Greece. My humanities class was really interesting and it made me intrigued in art, especially Greek art.
11) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Opened toilet lids. Omg, I DESPISE it when I go into someone’s bathroom to find the toilet lid up. It just annoys me so much because bacteria can be airborne and I don’t want to enter someone’s bathroom to inhale airborne toilet germs. >.<
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- Which Disney Princess is your favorite?
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- What was your favorite vacation that you took?
- What did you want to be when you grew up as a little child?
- What’s your favorite movie and why?
- What was the best advice that was given to you?
- Who do you look up to as a role model?
- What’s the #1 thing on your Christmas list?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- What motivates you in the toughest of times?
Trisha @ the bookgasm
Ashleigh @ a frolic through fiction
Traci @ read hot reviews
Tijana @ my bookish dream
If you guys have already done this award, please discard!
Have a great day guys. 🙂