Hello booklovers! I am back with a book tag for you just in time to celebrate the lovely Fall season. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great rest of the Fall season. 🙂
Thank you to Paint and Butterflies Books for tagging me. Be sure to check out her blog!
1. Crunchy Leaves– Pick a book cover with red, orange and yellow.
I just have to pick City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Claire. If you don’t know me by now, you should know I LOVE The Mortal Instruments series and the prequel series The Infernal Devices. If you haven’t read them yet, I highly recommend them. They won’t disappoint! And this book in particular is perfect for Autumn season colors.
2. Cozy Sweater– Pick a book that makes you warm and fuzzy on the inside.
I really enjoyed the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini. There is nothing better than getting comfortable with a good Greek mythology book. The romance was super cute too. I highly recommend it if you haven’t read it yet!
3. Autumn (Fall) Storm– Pick your favorite book genre that you like to read on a rainy day.
Um, I don’t really read a specific genre depending on the weather. It’s usually whatever I’m in the mood for. But if I had to choose, I would pick historical fiction. 🙂
4. Cool And Crisp Air– Pick a character that you would like to switch places with.
Katarina Bishop from Heist Society! She’s a spy who goes on so many adventures. It’s a pretty cool life to live, I say. And I LOVE espionage books so any character from one is bound to get an approval from me!
5. Coats, Scarves and Mittens– What’s an embarrassing book cover that you just want to cover up and pretend that it doesn’t exist.
LOL. Yes. I don’t have anything else to say about that…expect it was a DNF for me.
6. Apple Cider- Name a book that you think is under hyped and you want people to read it because it’s amazing.
AHHH! Spy fiction mixed with historical fiction; win-win situation. I really liked this book specifically. It’s a series and each book is in a POV of a different person…so I didn’t really like the rest of the series lol.
7. Pumpkin Spice– Name your Autumn (Fall) Comfort foods.
CHOCOLATE. Enough said…. and tea because tea is super delicious.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! 🙂