Hey guys! I got nominated for my second blog award and I’m so happy my little blog is getting recognition. Thank you Sumaya @ Sue’s Reading Corner for nominating me! Check out her beautiful blog if you haven’t already 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1.) I know this is hard, but what is the one book you would recommend to anyone?
I actually have a series that I would recommend instead of a specific book. Can you guess it?… it’s the Lux Series of course! By the talented Jennifer L. Armentrout. You can check out my series review here! 🙂
2.) Is there a certain place or environment you like to read in better than others?
No, not really. I usually read in my room or somewhere peaceful and quiet in my house.
3.) Are you easily influenced by a pretty cover? If so, name one instance where you were.
For the most part, no. I usually read the blurb and if it sounds interesting, then I would get it. But I am a girl so of course there have been instances where pretty covers caught my eye and I just immediately had to have it. It happened with the book A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. Just look at, it’s freaking beautiful. And it was a really good book too, so bonus points there lol.
4.) Do you have other hobbies other than reading that you like?
I love to dance guys. I haven’t taken any professional dance classes but I intend to in the near future! I love the show So You Think You Can Dance on Fox; I’ve always wished to be on it one day… A girl can dream 🙂
5.) Have you or would you ever start vlogging?
Uhhh no lol. I don’t think I have the time nor the patience to do that. I can barely manage the social media I have now so that would definitely stress me out.
6.) Is there any fictional character that you feel is the most relatable to you?
Um, no one comes to mind. 😦
7.) What methods do you use to choose your next book (TBR jar, shelf seniority, anticipation, etc.)?
I don’t have a specific method. I usually pick a book based on how good the blurb seems, then I go on Goodreads and see the ratings and a couple of reviews to see if it’s worth it.
8.) Which book/series do you think has done a great job with world building?
The Pivot Point series by Kasie West! You can check it out on Goodreads here.
9.) Which one do you prefer: indie bookstores, used bookstores or chain bookstores?
I usually go to the library, to be honest lol.
10.) Freestyle: offer a fact about yourself!
I got the idea to start a blog by a character in a book. In the Lux series, the main chacacter had a book blog so I decided to make one too! 🙂
Kelsey @ Don’t Shush Me
Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwords
Becca @ Becca’s Bookcase
- What debut book is your favorite?
- What inspired you to start reading?
- What does your dream library consist of?
- Do you like to write your own stories and/or are you writing your own book?
- What’s your favorite book genre and why?
- Which series would you like to see as a movie adaption?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- Which fictional world would you like to live in? Bonus points for naming a specific book.
- What are your views for DNFing a book?
- If you came across a anti-book lover, how would you convince them how amazing books are?
And that is all! 🙂