Thank you so much to Kelsey at Don’t Shush Me for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! My first blog award so I’m very humble and excited for the honor 🙂
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts about Myself:
- I was born in Ethiopia and came to the U.S. when I was 5 years old.
- I’m an Orthodox Christian and I’m proud!
- I love peanut butter; I literally can eat it with anything lol.
- Currently in college as a Nursing major.
- I definitely want to travel the world when I get older.
- Deathly afraid of spiders… and all creepy crawlers for that matter.
- I think dogs are so cute… from a very long distance lol.
Sumaya @ Sue’s Reading Corner
Kymberley @ Ionabookblog
Audrey @ Forwards and Bookwords
Becca @ Becca’s Bookcase
Sara @ Sara C. Roethle
Susanne @ Susanne Valenti
Bree @ Literary Hellion
Adrienne @ The Aimless Review
Bibliothque @ Bibliotheque
Jenaca @ Jenacidebybibliophile
Please disregard it, if you’ve already done this award.
Have a nice day!